At the 89-room Radisson Collection Hotel, Palazzo Touring Club Milan, there remain myriad glimpses into the building’s past as the headquarters of italy’s major national tourist organization. Completed in 1915 as Palazzo Bertarelli, it features Rosa Baveno marble columns, wrought-iron works sculpted by Art Nouveau-era craftsman Alessandro Mazzucotelli, and arresting entrance gates.
Along with facade and main staircase, these are some of the 20th-century decorative elements that were carefully restored by local practice Studio Marco Piva.
Fort the entire article click here
For the project info clicl here